Saturday, October 4, 2008


A couple of weeks ago my friend, and Syndey's Achievement day leader asked me if I know anyone who made cheesecake from scratch. I told her that Travis did. She then asked if Travis would come make a cheesecake with the girls. So he took some time off and came and made 2. One the night before to eat after they made the second one at the activity since it would be cooking or just out of the oven. I think they all had fun. Travis was able to have the girls add the ingredients and mix. Then they put the cheesecake mixture into little graham cracker crust pie tins. Each girl was able to take home 3 little cheesecakes to eat themselves or to share with their family.


I am very lucky to have Travis as a husband. He is great with kids. He loves to do things like this, though he may grumble. He has hidden talents. So, basically, I have the best husband who is still my best friend!

3 comments:

Heather Shepherd said...

Love the background!

That is really cool that Travis knows how to make cheesecake! Jason makes our Chicken Noodle soup from scratch. I just play dumb.

Gina said...

Yummy! Corey also can make the best chocolate cheesecake - I need to remind him to make one. I love husbands with domestic talents!!!

The Sorensons said...

It's a whole other side to MEN. I think they really know how to do all these amazing things but are afraid to really open up! Way to cook Travis!!! Paul loves to too! You should come over and the two of you can bake/cook for the wives!!!!