Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First week of school done!

Our first week of school is done and over and we survived it. 7:40 AM is quite early to have the kids out door for school. I have to get myself showered and ready and 3 kids. Oh boy! Sydney has the routine down, so I have really no problems with her. It's the boys. Eldon is usually energetic enough that I just have to keep him on track. BUT Paden is not a morning person and loves to lounge in bed. I really have to keep on him so that we aren't late for school. Sydney really likes her teacher, Mrs. Ashley, and is excited to be bring the class pet home this weekend.
Paden hasn't said much about his teacher but I've met and spoken with Mrs. Fred(erickson) a few time now and I like her and think that she'll be good for Paden. After dropping off the older two, I take Eldon to his school.

Eldon is lucky to be the youngest as he goes off to preschool. Like the other two, Eldon is attending a Headstart preschool and I get to have breakfast with him every morning. He likes Teacher Kara & Misty and will have one more teacher soon. Such a big boy! He loves to go to school and is excited to going like his siblings.

I am fortuante to then be able to go over the the airport and work without kids. It was supposed to be 3 morning a week but I haven't gotten to that yet. It's nice to be able to work while the kids are in school.

2 comments:

Jen Sorenson said...

Wow she has a locker? Cute family photo who did it??? Well I like the blog it looks nice! I will put ya down in my blog list!

Whiteley Family said...

My sister did the fam photo. She does pretty good!