Friday, November 27, 2009

Halloween!

I know this is late, but I still must document my kids' lives. Halloween was fun. TDs has a 2 hr trunk or treat with the businesses downtown. So Friday we dressed up and went trick or treating. The sidewalks are packed with kids and parents walking between stores. It's busy but fun. Saturday we went to our ward Halloween party. There were games and cake walk, well, cupcake walk.Eldon wanted to be a ghost for Halloween. He told me early on that he wanted to be a ghost, but I thought he would change his mind, but he didn't. Pretty cute ghost, huh!Paden told me that he wanted to be a bat. I wasn't sure if it was Batman or just a bat as we had had 3 bats in our house in Aug & Sept. He was pretty excited when I brought the Batman costume home.Sydney was a '50s girl. I made her the poodle skirt for a 4th grade music program and she wanted to wear it again. It is a bit long but still cute!

No comments: