Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trying something new

Well, I am to have a go at this blogging. I don't know what to do or how to make it my own but I shall have a go. Maybe it will be like a journal for me since I haven't kept one in a very long time. I don't have much to say at this time. I'm here in The Dalles, OR and working and trying to manage my house or just unpack it. It's coming together slowly. I have put up pictures and have only a few more boxes left, most of which are my scrapbooking stuff. I don't have the wonderful shelves that my sister set up for me. :(

1 comment:

The Marshall Family said...

YEAH!!! I have been waiting to hear from you. I am so glad to see you have a blog too so that we can keep tabs on each other! Thanks for to comment. I am so excited to see what your Oregon adventures bring!